Monday, February 6, 2012

Adventure City

We certainly had quite the busy weekend... But the highlight for Avery was definitely a birthday party we attended at Adventure City on Saturday evening!  (For those of you familiar with the area, Adventure City is built next to what is left of Hobby City).

Her first carousel ride:


And first ferris wheel ride:




But once we found the firetruck ride, nothing else mattered! We spent quite a long time on this ride, and there were tears when we had to finally pull her away....







The birthday party for Princess Aubrey was held inside a giant tree stump. So cute!




A couple shots of Josh and me, taken by Avery:



When I looked at this picture on the camera screen after taking it, I thought, "Wow, the lighting in here really gives her a soft angelic glow -- Oh wait...
nope...she smeared fingerprints all over my camera lens...."


Back outside, we hit a couple more rides before heading home for her bath time...


And finished where we started, back at the carousel.
(I'm sure there's a "full circle" pun in there somewhere, but I'm too tired to think of it).








No comments:

Post a Comment