Sunday, March 4, 2012

Uncle Aaron and Auntie Becky's Wedding

My brother got married yesterday. And it was such a perfect day! Sweet ceremony, followed by a fun and relaxing reception at the Duck Club in Irvine.  Avery was napping when the wedding started, so she and Josh met up with us at the reception.
(Also my camera was being awful and my pictures turned out yucky so I stole a sprinkling of others' photos to do some justice to how nice it really was...)

Photo credit: Beth Vogel

Aaron, seeing Becky in her dress for the first time, coming down the aisle (cue the tears):





Photo credit: Beth Vogel

Avery was enamored with Becky's princess dress and flowers.



Avery got a special dance with the bride...



And spent lots of time twirling on the dance floor!





Then (Uncle) Braedon gave the BEST Best Man speech I've ever heard.


Photo credit: Holly Wiencek

They played "Hey Jude" for Avery and she sang a little into the mic (which was turned off):


Like I said, the pictures don't do this day justice. It was truly perfect in every way.
(Except maybe this one):


Photo credit: Craig Duffy/Pink Cow Photography

Congrats you two!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment