Sunday, December 23, 2012

Camden Laughing & One More Sneak Peek

Camden gave us some great belly laughs the other night, but when I grabbed the camera and tried to film the little bit that I could catch, Avery jabbered at me the whole time, making it sound chaotic and hard to hear.  So when he started to do the belly laughs again last night, I was able to get a video that can be heard a little better, but of course the best laughs were at the beginning, before I jammed the memory card into the camera and got it turned on.  But it's still decent.


And since I have a rare moment to sit down at the computer, here's one more sneak peek of the house. This picture was taken a couple weeks ago but I just never had a chance to put it up.

Guest Room, BEFORE:



Guest Room, AFTER:



No comments:

Post a Comment