Monday, September 20, 2010

60th Anniversary

Sunday was Avery's Great-Grandma and Grandpa's 60th Wedding Anniversary Celebration.
Great-Grandma & Grandpa with all their Great-Grand Children
(They call them "The Greats"):
Poor Daxton is teething and was not enjoying this photo shoot, so on the second round of pictures, his daddy (my cousin Jason) had to sit with him so he wouldn't have a meltdown:
Audrey giving Avery a little kiss:
Audrey and Autumn loving on Avery... Melissa (Autumn's mom/my cousin Patrick's wife) said, "Autumn, give Avery a kiss!" (She was trying to get a cute picture). But Autumn just stood there, and watched Avery crawling, and then said, "Horsey?"
Autumn thought since Avery was on all fours,
it would be a fun idea to ride her like a horsey.
Patrick and Melissa quickly jumped in to shut down that idea!
But we were dying laughing...
The ponytail that I am proud to say I did myself!
Chowing down on some baby puffs withthe help of Uncle Braedon:
And here are my grandparents reacting to the book I made for them as a gift, containing all the pictures from our family photo shoot a few weeks ago:

No comments:

Post a Comment